1. Students will finish illustrating Zooey Deschanel.
2. Students will finish and post their logo designs and reflect on the designs.
1. Digital Zen (Reflections)
2. Finish Zooey and Logos
3. Introduce Graphic Design for the Web.
1. Post your FINAL Logo Design (if you have not done so already) and answer the following questions about your logo.
- Explain: (In 2-4 sentences!)
- A. Your choice of the picture and/or photograph for the logo. Why did you use this picture? How does it represent the company?
- B. Your choice for the font. Is it Serif/Sans Serif? What font is it? How does it represent the client's company?
- C. What photoshop techniques have you used in the design of this product? List them.
- D. How many hours, would you say, you put into this design?
- E. What have been your client's responses to your work?
2. Post your FINAL Illustration of Zooey (if you have not done so already) and answer the following questions about this design.
- A. What was the most difficult part of this activity?
- B. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being COMPLETE MASTERY and 1 being completely lost, how would you rate your ability to illustrate a picture?
- C. Explain your rating?
- D. What parts of your image gave you the most trouble?
- E. What parts of the image were easy?
- F. How can having a knowledge of Vectors help you design better graphics?