1. Complete a quick comp warm-up
2. Learn about company symbolism (LOGOS) by creating a research poster.
3. Analyze how this graphic art represents a company's product and/or services.
1. What is a LOGO?
2. How does a LOGO represent a product?
1. Quick Comp (Warm up - 20 minutes)
3. Logo Lecture (part 1)
4. Logo Research Project
Warm up: (20 minutes - Photoshop QuickComp) Save as QuickComp - date and post to your blog.
Quick Comp: Using an asymetrical color scheme, create a 500x500 pixel (150 dpi) composition that would best communicate your feelings and emotions behind this phrase:
A. You need to have a DATA STICK for the 2nd semester (at least 1 GB capacity)
B. New notebooks? Only if you've run out of pages.