Example #1 IPOD AD - REMIX
Prominent Techniques used:
- Pen Tool (Cutting out the silhouette)
- Creating Paths, Stroking Paths
- Blending Modes
Personal Grade: A-
Justify Your Grade:
- Guidelines: This is definitely an A for guidelines since I followed the tutorial very carefully. I used the pics I was supposed to use.
- Techniques: A. Because I've used these techniques before on previous compositions, I mastered them earlier. It was really easy to do a clean job in cutting out my silhouette and creating paths to stroke later.
- Creativity: A-. I used different colors from the tutorial and added a colored curve that went around my silhouette. I really like it.
- This is one of my best work because of the time it took me to create it. It looks great and I am proud of what I was able to create...it really does look like the actual iPod ad.