1. Students will set up their blogs as portfolios for critical review.
2. Students will complete their updated ipod ads.
Set up your PORTFOLIO for REVIEW.
1. Create a NEW POST on your blog called "YOUR NAME'S SEMESTER 1 PORTFOLIO REVIEW"
2. Write a 1 paragraph introduction of yourself for your critic: (Your name, grade, school, etc. Why are you interested in graphic design? Why did you take this class.)
2. From your list of 5 that your reflected on for homework, choose 3 of your best compositions. (Hint: Make sure these compositions are your best, and use the most incorporated techniques! You may include today's composition if you would like to).
3. In the following format, set up your reflection for each comp:
- The Title of the Comp and a link to the blog post
- Techniques: List all techniques used
- Justify Your Grade: According to the rubric provided, justify your grade for guidelines, effort/technique, and creativity.
- Reflection: Why did you give yourself that grade and why should your critic do the same? What made you choose this as an example of your best work? (The more you write, the more the critic will understand your creativity! Try to write a paragraph or so.)
The post below is an example of what I'm looking for: