1. Understand the different modes that photoshop uses to define and describe colors by reading an online tutorial on Photoshop Colors and completing the 2 assignments.
1. Digital Zen
2. Lecture on Colors (continued)
3. Colors in a photo activity.
4. Color Schemes in Graphic Design
1. If you aren't done with the Colors in a Photo Activity, please complete it now (see last Friday's blog)
2. If you ARE done with the colors in a photo activity, complete ACTIVITY #3.
Activity #3: Color Wheel Simplification
Open up a copy of your color wheel. If you don't have it anymore, you can either make a new one OR click and drag the copy you pasted to your blog earlier.
Go to: THIS WEBSITE
Follow the instructions on #9 to convert your color wheel to a simplified version with RGB and CMY)
Save as: ColorWheel-RGB-CMY.jpg
Upload to your BLOG.