By the end of this week's sessions students will:
1. Be assessed their first notebook check.
2. Understand expression using Fonts by creating signs that show appropriate use of fonts.
3. Know the difference between a Serif and Sans-Serif
4. Know alignment, tracking, and kerning.
1. Digital Zen
2. The 411
3. Lecture: Typefaces
4. Typeface Worksheet
5. Typeface Mini-Project.
Please answer the following questions. Make sure you write in complete sentences!!!!
1. What are 5 of your favorite fonts? (Check MS WORD) Type the name and give a 1-sentence reason why you like these fonts.
2. Is there such thing as a FONT being difficult to read? Give an example.
010 - TypeFaces Notes
011 - TypeFaces MiniProject