1. Long Digital Zen!!! (Photoshop, Make these slides...see below!)
2. EMAIL the Poster to me!
3. When you are done, you may surf the net (appropriate websites only! All are recorded!)
The Digital Zen:
Poster #1 (10x8 150 DPI): Substitute Etiquette
In this poster, please include the following objects:
- 1 Large Title with the text "Substitute Etiquette"
- 1 Large Text with the text "What to do when Mr. Aguda is gone."
- 1 Text with the following text
(1) Check the Blog and complete the warmup
(2) Complete the assigned work quietly.
(3) Respect the sub and don't written up
(4) All students written up get automatic detention
(5) When you are done, show the sub, and you get free surf time.
- 2 Pictures that you can find on the internet that depicts these rules.
Save the File as a JPEG format and Email Mr. Aguda the file.
Use correct FONTS and appropriate pictures. The best Poster will be printed out as a classroom poster.
Save as: PX-last-first-date-subposter.jpg
Email Mr. Aguda at:
Per 1 (email@example.com), Per 3 (firstname.lastname@example.org), Per 4 (email@example.com), Per 5 (firstname.lastname@example.org), Per 6 (email@example.com), Per 7 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Make sure you SAVE your work. You will have some time to complete it on Wednesday