By the end of today's session students will:
1. Become familiar with the class syllabus through Mr. Aguda's presentation, popcorn reading and the completion of a syllabus scavenger hunt.
1. Warm Up (Notecards)
2. Mr. Aguda's Introduction
3. The Syllabus
4. Classroom Culture
By next Tuesday, bring the required materials as shown in the syllabus.
On a HALF SHEET OF PAPER, please provide the following information on each line (don't copy the questions, use the back if you need to):
1. Your Full Name (First and Last name)
2. Your address
3. Your telephone number
4. Date of Birth
5. Do your parents speak english? If not, what language?
6. Do you have a computer at home? If so, what brand?
7. Do you have a myspace or facebook page? If so, what is it?
Exit Slip: (don't copy)
1.What are all the required materials for this class?
2. When are they due?